What we do
First of all, we would like to address all toy consumers, no matter if you have children, nieces, nephews or grandchildren, work for a crèche, kindergarten or school, lead a youth group or if you have stayed young yourself and enjoy playing with toys.
We want to inform consumers, media and politicians about the situation of Chinese toy workers and it is our goal to start a dialogue amongst multinational toy companies, toy traders, NGOs and Chinese workers and their representatives in order to eventually help improve the situation of toy workers in China.
In order to achieve our ultimate goal to help improve toy workers lives in China, we do the following:
- We inform consumers through newsletters, materials, seminars, trainings.
- We inform the media through regular press work, press conferences and by taking journalists to Hong Kong.
- We will set up a photo database and produce a TV and radio spot.
- We engage in dialogue with stakeholders like toy companies and political decision makers.
- We organise local stunts in all 5 countries.
- We will bring our partners from Hong Kong and China to Europe.
- We implement Urgent Appeals to remedy the situation of individual factory workers who ask us for help.
- We try to motivate you to get active.
- And much more...